Aquarium Clean Up Crews | Clean Aquarium | Invertebrates That Clean Your Tank
Get the answers to all of your shipping questions by clicking the image to the left!
If you choose a FREE shipping package - you can add as many like items as you want and pay NOTHING for shipping!!
Clean Up Crews - Naturally Clean!
Aquarium Clean Up Crews | Clean Aquarium | Invertebrates That Clean Your Tank!
Forget laborious human cleaning, the most efficient (and the cheapest) way to maintain a clean aquarium is to employ Invertebrates That Clean Your Tank for you!!
That's right, Reefs2Go is happy to offer packages of Aquarium-Cleaning Invertebrates that will save you time, money, and human effort. How do these wonderful critters naturally keep a clean aquarium? They bring your mini-ecosystem full circle by feeding on the build-up of waste, algae, and nitrates that cause algae.
Aquarium Cleaning Invertebrates: Inverts that Clean Your Tank!
- Crabs are crucial for maintaining a clean aquarium!
- You can reduce algae and waste by just keeping the number of crabs in your tank at the optimal level.
- Experts recommend maintaining 1 crab per gallon.
- Snails are great aquarium-cleaning inverts. They eat algae and the nitrates that cause algae. Particularly Nassarius Vibex are the Queen Gems - they eat the YUCK that causes nitrates which feed the algae. So if you want less algae you MUST reduce the nitrates first.
- It is recommended to have 1-2 snails per gallon.
NOTE: Tanks under 50 gallons should not employ Sand Sifting Starfish - they require more nutrients than the tank can provide to maintain these animals at an optimal level.
- Starfish are the all around natural janitors, one of the best aquarium-cleaning invertebrates! They're such great cleaners because they spend most of the day hours hiding among the live rock, keeping the hard to reach areas clean and void of debris.
- One Brittle or Serpent Starfish is recommended per 20 gallons.
- One Sand Sifting Starfish per 50 gallons -
Why choose Reefs2Go for Aquarium-Cleaning Invertebrates?
We are the industry leaders, that's why! We offer the highest quality, beautiful, thriving natural clean up crews (fish that clean your tank) for the lowest price. Not to mention our excellent customer service! Need we say more? We are here to wow you and to help you every step of the way. Give us a call - 727 623 0914