DROPSY- Bacterial Infection
- Fish appears bloated to the point of bursting. Scales become raised and stick out.
- The anus is often inflamed.
- Commonly occurs with popeye.
POPEYE- Bacterial Infection
- Eyes protrude or appear to be âpopping outâ of their sockets.
FIN & TAIL ROT- Bacterial Infection
- Fins appear shredded, frayed, or decaying.
BACTERIAL HEMORRHAGIC SEPTEMIA- Bacterial Infection
- Streaky or blotchy reddening appearing on the fins near the body or under the scales.
FUNGUS- Fungal Infection
- Thin white or gray threads appear; these build up their mass until they appear like patches of cot